Thursday 24 March 2011

First Workshop! Part C

Finally my boxes; made from just a single sheet of A4 card, they are so simple and straightforward to make, I am planning to do some in every colour just to have on standby for those last minute little gifts. The other really great thing about this design in particular is that they store completely flat, so take up very little room to store, until you need them...

Recipe;
Stamps; For Everything.
Card; Whisper White, Pink Pirouette or Marina Mist.
Inks; Certainly Celery, Perfect Plum, Early Espresso.
Punches; 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Extra Large, 1-3/8" Circle Large, 1-1/4" Circle Large.
Other; Designer Series Paper - Subtles, Ribbon.

I hope you like the designs, and if you wish to hostess your own fabulous event, and earn EXCLUSIVE rewards, then contact me at craftingbecky@gmail.com

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!