Thursday 24 March 2011

First Workshop! Part A

So this weekend I held my first workshop and I think it went fairly well! Ok, so I may have fluffed up part of the demonstrations, but people seemed to enjoy it and even want to hostess one of their own. I got a few orders, and bulked up the order with stuff for me!
It is due to arrive today and I am so excited - there are some goodies from the NEW Mini Catalogue arriving, which I cannot wait to show you, but will have to as I am not allowed to post them up until the 1st April...

In the meantime I have realised that I haven't shown you the projects from my workshop - so here they are, listed in 3 separate posts to make the recipes clearer;

1) Greetings cards showcasing the Fun and Fast Notes stamp set. I love this set as it is so versatile, containing 8 different cute images with sentiments.
 And a close up of the chick, where I added a second stamped flower to create more depth, and of course, my favourite rhinestones for some sparkle! (The hedgehog card also has a rhinestone to enhance the butterfly).

Recipe; (Chick Card)
Stamps; Fast Flowers, Fun and Fast Notes.
Inks; Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery, Black StazOn.
Card; Whisper White, Certainly Celery.
Punches; Scallop Trim Border.
Other; Rhinestones, Blender Pens, Ribbon, Designer Series Paper - Subtles.

Recipe; (Hedgehog Card)
Stamps; Fast Flowers, Fun and Fast Notes.
Inks; Early Espresso, Perfect Plum, Rose Red, Black StazOn.
Card; Whisper White, Pink Pirouette.
Punches; Scallop Trim Border.
Other; Rhinestones, Blender Pens, Ribbon, Designer Series Paper - Subtles.

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!