Thursday 3 March 2011

My Starter Kit has Arrived!

So I finally received my starter kit yesterday!
It is so exciting, and I cannot wait to start crafting with my new goodies! Before I can start I need to mount the stamps I have bought onto their wooden blocks, but that shouldn't take too long.

Pictured below is the box as it arrived;
(At this point I was pretty much dancing around the living room)

After diving in, I divided the contents into the 'business bits' and the 'creative bits' so that you could see more clearly what I received. I chose a slightly different items from the recommended collection, but am happy with my choices:-
Stamp sets; Basic Phrases, For Everything (clearmount), Greenhouse Garden, Just Believe, So Many Thanks and the Fast Flowers standard wheel.
Classic Stampin' pads; Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose and Early Espresso.
Stampin' Write markers; Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight.

Above is a photo of the business materials that came in the starter kit, and includes catalogues, order forms, a getting started DVD, guest invitation post cards and much more!

Time to get making!

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!