Tuesday 3 May 2011

Magazine Creations

Sometimes I like to treat myself to a magazine, as a way of keeping up to date with the latest crafting trends, and broadening my horizons with new ideas and techniques. This time I chose Creative Cardmaking (issue 26) and I am really liking it. I haven't bought it before, but may well do so again as the ideas and designs are very varied and there were lots of freebies!

This card is made using the free papers and die cuts from the magazine, following one of designs, but using slightly different papers from those suggested. The ribbons and brad used are from my stash.


Below are two more cards, both made from the free dies and papers that came with the magazine, the shaker card being one of the design ideas within the magazine, and the other is of my own composition.


I hope you like these cards, and will forgive me from diverting from my usual Stampin' Up! creations?
Come and visit again soon...

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!