Saturday 21 May 2011

Pillow Boxes - Simply Stampin' Challenge


This week we were back to a colour challenge - and I love this combination! I haven't got a huge amount of time to tell you loads today, as I have two demonstrations organised for this weekend and am busy preparing, but I hope you like what I have made.



I decided to experiment with various punches to make the flowers, firstly using 6 layers of circles for the green box, and secondly using the word window and modern label punches. Both the flowers are fastened through the centre using a knotted piece of pumpkin pie ribbon.

Recipe;
Card stock: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
Punches: Word Window, Modern Label, 1-3/8" Circle Large, Scallop Trim Border, Eyelet Border Punch
Other: Ribbon, Designer Series Paper, Little Leaves cutting die, Pillow Box die, cuttlebug (non SU).

Check out the rest of the design team's creations by clicking HERE!


Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! They are just so pretty, love those flowers!! Am going to have to have a go at making them! Enjoy your demos this weekend!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so pretty!! I love those flowers, you should do a tutorial on how you did them!
    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these boxes. It looks great with the 3D flower...x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!