Wednesday 17 August 2011

Perfect Petals...

It has been a busy and exciting week, as I am finally learning to drive! This should really help me to be more available for you to book classes and workshops during the day, and further away. I just have time to show you this latest card, which measures just 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"...


I have made the flower by layering up die cut petal shapes, and then made a feature of the centre by using different sized basic pearls. To do this use one of the largest basic pearls, and use tweezers to put 10 of the smallest pearls around it - they should fit almost perfectly!


A bit of a close up for you.

Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Fast and Fabulous
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Certainly Celery.
Inks: Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette.
Ribbon: Early Espresso
Punches: Notched corner (non SU)
Other: Basic Pearls, Cuttlebug (non SU), tattered florals die (non SU - but the SU die 'fun flowers' would work as well)

That's all for now, must go and make dinner for my family!
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!