Saturday 13 August 2011

Simply Stampin Challenge - Colour Combination.

Big apologies - I forgot to schedule this post so it is a bit late! I liked this week's challenge of a colour combination using the following:
  • Pacific Point
  • Early Espresso
  • Whisper White
  • Pretty in Pink
It also gave me a chance to get out my 2-step bird punch which hasn't been used in a while. I hope you like it, and you can view the rest of the design team's creations by clicking HERE. It really is worth a look!

Also if you enter one of our challenges (#20-23) then you could WIN a stamp set! Take a look at www.simplystampinchallenge.blogspot.com to find out more...


Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Punch Potpourri, So Swirly, Silhouette Sentiments.
Card stock: Pretty in Pink, Pacific Point, Early Espresso, Whisper White.
Inks; Prettty in Pink, Pacific Point, Early Espresso.
Ribbon: Pretty in Pink, Early Espresso
Punches: 2-step bird, Boho Blossoms, Scallop Trim, Word Window, Modern Label.
Other: Basic Rhinestones, Designer Series Pattern Paper (Pretty in Pink).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!