Saturday 6 August 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge - Sketch 7

Well hello again! This week over at Simply Stampin' it is a sketch challenge, and quite a toughie with the greeting / journalling strip extending right across the page. I have tried out a new technique with the photograph this time, called slicing, just to add some interest - what do you think? As the photo is fairly limited in it's colours, I also highlighted the dog to draw the eye to her, by punching out a circle, and mounting it onto a slightly larger piece of card, covered with dazzling diamonds glitter.

I have to confess to being a bit naughty with this sketch as I used a lot of snowflake motifs that were not SU, however this is because I don't own the serene snowflakes stamp set which would have been perfect!




Recipe:
Stamps; small snowflake (non SU)
Card stock: Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Inks: Bashful Blue, Basic Black, White pen.
Ribbon: Baja Breeze
Other: Dazzling diamonds glitter, blue staples (non SU), snowflake stencils (non SU) boho blossoms punch, circle punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!