Saturday 27 August 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge - Sketch 8

Well this weeks sketch was a winner for me! I have been itching to do a vintage / distressed style card and this sketch was the perfect opportunity. Deciding on a step style card to create more dimension, I also made the ribbon flower to add some needed texture. I hope you like it...



And a close up of the rose for you:



Take a look at the rest of the design team's makes by clicking HERE!

Recipe:
Stamp sets: Just Believe, Fast and Fabulous
Card stock: Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Whisper White.
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Perfect Plum
Punches: Large Circle, Boho Blossoms
Ribbon: Rich Razzleberry
Other: Sponge Daubers, Basic Rhinestones, Rhinestone Brads.


Happy Crafting! Bx



2 comments:

  1. Love it! Totally gorgeous card! really liking the ribbon rose...I keep seeing them and thinking I must have a go, and I really must!!! Such a gorgeous card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stepper card. Your base card looks shimmery in the photo, super over al effect. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!