Thursday 8 September 2011

EXCLUSIVE offer!



Well I hope you are all well? Today I am offering all those who have been or are signed up to be one of my HOSTESSES an exclusive discount on my All Day Christmas Workshop! This fantastic offer is also available to my wonderful blog FOLLOWERS...

So I am offering a massive £10 discount on the cost of the class (sorry, but no, if you are both a hostess and a follower you cannot have the discount twice! Cheeky!)

So for you lovely ladies the cost is now not £30... ...but only***£20***
I think this is a real bargain, and hope you do to. To take advantage of this offer, you must book and pay the full balance by 23rd September 2011...

copyright Julie Kettlewall

There are very limited places so hurry! Above is an example of the wreath we will be making, although in slightly different colours. I hope you can come and join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!