Saturday 10 September 2011

Simply Stampin Challenge - Flutterby Butterfly

 A lovely challenge this week which I am sure will prove popular!
I had some perfect photos in my stash from a day out to a butterfly house - what could be more perfect?


So here is a close up for you of one of the pretty bits, where I have used the fantastic bevelled window panes, combined with layers of ribbon and card... The window panes are such amazing quality, and really make the photo underneath 'pop':


Really pleased with how this layout turned out, and I have been asked to create a sketch of the layout to share, so keep an eye out for that at a later date!

Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Medallion, Strength and Hope, Dot dot dot.
Card Stock: Certainly Celery, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White.
Inks: Certainly celery, Black journalling pen, Crumb Cake.
Ribbon: Certainly Celery (Striped grosgrain and taffeta)
Other: Cuttlebug, Top Not Die, Bevelled Windowpanes, Stampin' Dimensionals.

Happy Crafting, and don't forget to check out the other designers' work by clicking HERE!

Last but not least I have entered this page into an open challenge over at flutterbywednesdays

Bx

2 comments:

  1. What a fab idea! The layout is wonderful and a great way to use your beautiful photos!

    Thank you for joining us at Flutter By Wednesdays! Hope to see you again soon!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome layout!! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!