Saturday 8 October 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge - Sketch 10

This week's sketch lent itself well to a design I have been playing around with based on one of the recently retired sets 'Special Blessings'. I flipped the sketch so it is a mirror image of the original, and chose to use a combination of marina mist, certainly celery and calypso coral (one of the new In Colours!) - not a combination I would usually turn to, but I think it has turned out well.


Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Special Blessings, Punch Potpourri, So Swirly.
Inks: Versamark, Certainly Celery, Calypso Coral, white gel pen.
Card Stock: Certainly Celery, Calypso Coral, Marina Mist, Whisper White.
Ribbon: Marina Mist.
Punches: Boho Blossoms, 2-step Bird, Modern Label (XL), Large Circle, notched corner (non SU)
Other: White embossing powder, cuttlebug and embossing folder (non SU).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!