Saturday 12 November 2011

Simply Stampin Challenge - Leaves

I bought a Stampin' Up! exclusive die called Little Leaves a while ago, and it seemed foolinsh not to use it with this weeks theme of leaves! As Christmas is approaching I decided to make the die cut into a branch of mistletoe, and partner it with some of the lovely new designer series papers.


The papers are from a set called Holly Berry Bouquet, which is a speciality set - some of the designs are glittered (the red stripe across the centre of the card is from the glittered papers). I have also added dazzling diamonds to the edges of the leaves, and to the mistletoe berries, to look as if they have a coating of frost. Here is a close up, where you can also see how I have added some dimension to the leaves:


I hope you like it!

Recipe:
Stamp Sets: A Comme Amie, Sanded
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi
Inks: Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi
Punches / Dies: Little Leaves, Scallop Trim Border, Crop-a-dile.
Other: Holly Berry Bouquet DSP, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Basic Rhinestones, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals.

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card card, I may have to CASE this one!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card, ingenious to use the Little Leaves die as a mistletoe spray! Love the added sparkle too!

    Have emailed you Becky re my snowflake border stamp ; ) Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!