Monday 9 January 2012

Good Morning! I have been having a rummage through some of my older card photos and samples and came across this one which I don't believe you have seen yet:


I do like it, but wish I had left out the yellow as it is too distracting... but we all have to make mistakes! It uses the now retired Fun and Fast Notes, which I still love but don't use nearly as often as I should. Well that is it for today, as I am very busy preparing for my all day Birthday Bash card workshop on the 22nd, and I have a mounting of cutting to do.

Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Fun and Fast Notes, Sanded (both retired)
Card Stock: Real Red, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Old Olive.
Inks: Night of Navy, Real Red, Old Olive, Regal Rose, Black StazOn.
Other: Linen Thread.

Happy Crafting
Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!