Saturday 4 February 2012

Simply Stampin Challenge - Heartfelt

The theme this week is 'Heartfelt' - which is very apt for valentines, and can be interpreted in any way you like! I have decided to go for a straightforward design with a shaker style feel. I have used the speciality Christmas papers 'Holly Berry Bouquet', but I bet you wouldn't know unless I had told you!


I wanted to use real red satin ribbon, but didn't have any although I think the narrow grosgrain still looks pretty. Here is a close up for you:



Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Create a Cupcake, So Swirly
Card stock: Real Red, Wild Wasabi, DSP (Holly Berry Bouquet Speciality)
Inks: Real Red
Ribbon: Real Red
Other: Scallop Border, Scallop Heart Punch (non SU)

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! I really must re-visit these papers :-) tfs!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the punched out heart and the layered paper effect! Definitely don't seem christmassy at all!
    Kirei x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, very clever use of those Holly Berry papers, love the stripes behind the punched out hearts! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!