Friday 27 April 2012

Cupcake Punch SPECIAL OFFER!

Who doesn't love cupcakes?! 

I know I am a huge fan, they look and taste so good, so when I saw the build a cupcake stamp set in the mini catalogue, with the matching punch I had to have them! Because I think you will love them to, I am offering an exclusive 10% discount this weekend only! Here is a card using both of them, although it didn't turn out quite how I anticipated, as making it late at night, with dodgy lighting I thought I was using Bashful Blue - but actually used Baja Breeze. I also used Wild Wasabi thinking it was Certainly Celery. Oh well - I still like it!


Please excuse the dodgy stamping of the text at the bottom of the card - I blame being over tired when making this card along with the bad lighting!


If you love this stamp set and punch as much as I do you need to contact me quick! Both the punch and stamp set are only available to order until MONDAY!


The punch is great value at £15.50, and the stamp set is £20.95 (wood mounted) or £16.95 (cling mounted) BUT place an order with me for both the stamp set and punch this weekend and receive an exclusive 10% DISCOUNT on these items!


Here is a close up of the topper I made using the cupcake set:



Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Create a Cupcake, So Swirly.
Inks: Baja Breeze, Regal Rose.
Card Stock: Baja Breeze, Regal Rose, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White.
Punches: Cupcake Builder, Scallop Circle, Scallop Trim Border.
Ribbon: Baja Breeze.
Other: Spray Glitter (non SU), Basic Rhinestone.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!