Friday 11 May 2012

Concertina Butterflies

I need to apologise straight off for the not great photography today! I don't know why, it is probably the lighting, but they just would not come out right! Anyway, they are good enough to give you an idea of what the card is like:


I have used a fair bit of Mirri Card for this project, which embosses beautifully - although is not the easiest to photograph! Coupled with pink and purple it is a very girly card.


I don't make many concertina cards, but here you can see how I have decorated the inside with coordinating butterflies from the same stamp set 'flight of the butterfly'.


I hope you like it!

Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Flight of the Butterfly
Card Stock: Rich Razzellberry, Regal Rose, mirri-card (non SU)
Inks: Rich Razzelberry, Regal Rose
Punches: Butterfly, Large and Small Scallop Circles, Large and Small Circles.

Happy Crafting
Bx


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card Becky, Love the butterfly's...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Becky, Thank you for your lovely comment on my card. The punches are X-cut and Papermania.
    Have a good day...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!