Friday 3 August 2012

Medallion Magic

Just a quick post for you today to show you this Stampin' Up! Medallion card, using the Joseph's Coat technique. I love it! It is a design I have done before, but using different colours:  


These colours just speak to me of hot bright summers, cocktails, exotic flowers and tropical coral reefs... Bliss! If you want to see it in a different set of colours check out my Moroccan Medallion post by clicking HERE.

I hope you like it, and Happy Crafting!
Becky 

Recipe: 
Stamp Sets: Medallion, For My Family
Inks: Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Versamark
Card Stock: Calypso Coral, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Punches: Modern Label, Word Window
Other: Clear Embossing Powder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers, Baby Wipe (non SU)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!