Saturday 18 August 2012

Vintage Car Man's Card

I have to confess that the focal stamp on this card is not a Stampin' Up! one, but I like it anyway so I hope you will forgive me this once? It is a really quick and easy card to make, and being totally flat means you don't run the risk of falling foul of Royal Mail! Today's post is a really short and sweet one, but check back soon for a longer post and some new tutorials!


Recipe:
Stamps: Medallion, Car (non SU; crafty individuals)
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, More Mustard, Soft Suede
Inks: Not Quite Navy, Soft Suede, More Mustard
Punches: Lace, Notched Corner (non SU)
Other: Epoxy pebble stickers (non SU)

Happy Crafting...
Becky

1 comment:

  1. I was looking for a card for my dad who loves old cars, this one is perfect. Thank yoj for sharing. Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!