Monday 17 September 2012

Biker's Greeting Card

This card is similar to one I have made before, see it by clicking HERE. This one has a bit more of an American theme to it, and would make a great card for a motor bike fan. The stamps and punches are all by Stampin' Up! and the strip of patterned paper is from my stash.


Below is a close up of the sentiment, accented by the tiny star brads (not sure where they came from, but they are sooo cute!). If you like this card, why not come along to one of my classes? All materials are included in the price, just click the HERE to find out more.


So here is the recipe, everything used is by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated:

Stamp Sets: Motorcycle, Basic Phrases, Dot dot dot
Inks: Pacific Point, Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke, Black StazOn
Card: Island Indigo, Mirri-board, Whisper White, Peach Parfait, patterned paper (non SU)
Punches: Word Window, Modern Label
Other: Piercing Tool, Brads (non SU)

I have entered just the one challenge with this card - a new one on me, but loving the Design Team's work so I will be back for more:
hooked on craft challenges - challenge 24 - Cards for Men

Happy Crafting
Becky

1 comment:

  1. Stunning card. So lovely design. I like the softness of colors and that image is nice. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!