Thursday 13 September 2012

I'm Back!

Hello all, well I have not posted much in the last couple of weeks as I have been on a wonderful holiday to Cornwall. We had beautiful weather and it is so refreshing to get away on occasion. On route to Cornwall we spent a day at Longleat Safari Park, and I had just one or two photos I thought you might like to see...


I have never been so close to a giraffe and I was awed by their grace and elegance. We were very lucky to be able to hand feed some of them - I can't wait to scrap book the day and show you all... But I know there is a stamp set in the NEW catalogue that I will need to use for my layouts, so I can't wait to share it with you on Monday 1st October 2012!


This cheeky chap decided to hitch a short ride through the enclosure on our car bonnet!


Finally I wanted to show you this photo I took of the Lions having a bit of a game with a license plate... I have had several suggestions for captions - leave me a comment with your suggestion below!

Right, off to go and get inky fingers...
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!