Thursday 1 November 2012

Christmas Cheer!

Wow, the new Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Papers are stunning! I am totally in love with them and can see me using the pack for all my Christmas cards and wrapping this year. Anyway, without further ado, here is my layout:


I really love all the space around the edge of the page and feel it draws the eye in. Using Crumb Cake for the base colour gives a lovely rustic warmth to the page, and grounds the layout - white or ivory would be just too bright.


Here I have shown you the detail of the baubles, simply 1/2" circles of the DSP punched out, then a beautiful pearl added to the centre. I have yet to find any pearls I like more than SU, they have a real lustre to them and seem almost real!


Finally a close up of the faux stitching done using the uni-ball Signo Gel Pen, and the Christmas word stamped with the set Beautiful Season.

I hope you like it? I would love to see your Christmas pages so why not leave me a comment and a link to your photos?

Happy Crafting
Becky

Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Beautiful Season
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Inks: Basic Black, uni-ball Signo Gel Pen (white)
Ribbon: Gumball Green
Punches: 1/2" Circle
Other: Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper (DSP), Basic Pearls



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!