Thursday 3 January 2013

A little bit of LOVE...


I have been insanely busy these last few weeks, so sorry for the lack of activity! BUT I do have a very small, cute and furry reason as to my being busy - Photos to follow soon! In the meantime, take a look at today's offering from Stampin' Up!


MY LITTLE VALENTINE PROMOTION

From 3-21 January only, Stampin’ Up!’s got a super special valentine offer sure to set your heart aflutter!

Get the Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kit FREE (10,95 €/£8.25 value) - when you buy the brand-new My Little Valentine Stamp Set!
The stamp set contains 4 darling stamps and cost just £9.95.  Available in clear mount.
Feeling continental? Why not add a bit of Oh-la-la and go for the French or German option?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!