Sunday 20 January 2013

Daydream Medallions Class

Wow! I have had such a great day today, and have got to know some lovely ladies a little bit better at my Daydream Medallions Class this morning. I can share with you the projects we made now as it won't spoil the surprise for my ladies. The designs are some of those used at Stampin' Up! convention, so I cannot claim the credit!

The first part of the projects were four dinky little note-cards (only 3"x3") and decorated envelopes to match. My favourite bit has to be the little More Mustard 3D flower made from 3 layers of scrunched up card. It is finished off with a gorgeous Vintage faceted Designer Button, and a large Rhinestone gem.















Next step was one of these fabulous Kraft Gift Boxes, which the note cards fit into perfectly. We used the circle waste rubber from the Daydream Medallions stamp set to create the spots with VersaMark ink:



Finally it was very exciting as I had two Scrap Book first timers today! It is such a great feeling when you introduce something new and they take to it like ducks to water! Improvising their own layouts and making the designs their own - their pages looked better than mine that is for sure...


This page in particular I put together to remind me of some of the happiest days I had with Odelle. Don't worry, she is fit and in perfect health! But I had to say farewell as she belongs to Guidedogs and it was time for her to go on to more advanced training. I cried all day when she left! We do have another addition to the family though, so pop back tomorrow to see a picture of her.

If you like what you see why not come to one of my classes? Click HERE for a list of events.

Happy Crafting
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!