Friday 24 January 2014

Wine Anybody?

Hello there! 

Well it's been a long time but I am back and determined to get this blog rolling again. To kick off I thought I would show you one of my favourite makes that is the perfect way to dress up a bottle of something drinkable to give as a gift. We all resort to bottle bags in a hurry, but lets be honest now - how boring and unimaginative are they! No one ever saw a bottle bag and wondered "what could it be?!".
Well my make doesn't do that either really, but what it DOES do is make them stop and say wow! How pretty! Did you make this yourself? 

 **Please note I do not condone the giving of empty wine bottles! While pretty, it rather of misses the point.**

I love the tag - It's so fun and could be made in any number of colours! Check out the hand embossed detailing along the bottom border - that matches our scallop punch! This could also be a great idea for labelling up home made jam and cordials - A bit more adventurous than the little sticker that usually appears - you can still write all the details on the back, or instead of the stamped sentiment perhaps.


And finally a close up of the flower for you - I have used three layers of paper, but given them more omph by running them through the big shot first with the lattice embossing folder. Fished off with a vintage button for sparkles, but not too over-the-top - bringing back the gingham country vibe with a linen thread bow. 

Best dressed wine (bottles) around in our house! Although the drink itself seems to disappear very quickly when we have friends round!


That's all from me, except to say PLEASE come back on Sunday to check out the most amazing Blog Hop I am participating in to celebrate the launch of Sale-A-Bration! Eeeek! So excited!

SUNDAY 26th January 2014

Happy Crafting,
Becky x

PS: What do you think of my new product table below? Lovely hubby designed me a bit of code so that you can see exactly what I have used on the project! Cool huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!