Thursday 14 April 2011

My Nocturnal Visitor!

I have the flu. I came down with it on Tuesday and it sucks. I spent all day yesterday. with a mountain of tissues, paracetamol and a hot water bottle. 
But then, just to cheer me up - we had a hedgehog visit the garden!!! Growing up in London, I never saw a wild hedgehog before, so I was really thrilled and had to send my husband outside to photograph it for me on his phone;

Hopefully it will visit again in the coming weeks...
That is all for now, except to apologise for not making anything this week - I refer you to the above mention of flu, and sincerely hope you will forgive this temporary lapse!
Don'y forget to enter the Simply Stampin' Challenge this week... There are still great prizes to be won!

love Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!