Wednesday 14 May 2014

Weekly Deals!

Hello Hello!

Did I tell you that the weekly deals have been continued on through May?


Each week we will be offering a new set of weekly deals on a selection of fantastic products! Every Wednesday we will announce between 6 - 12 offers and include a My Digital Studio bargain as well!

So the goodies that go on sale TODAY until Tuesday 20th May are:



Don't forget you can shop straight away by clicking the individual pictures!

Have a look at this clean and simple card I made using those Oh-so-cute Gingham Garden Washi Tapes:


Pop back later this week to see the full details on this card and a top tip to make your stash stretch just that bit further!

That's all from me today,

Happy Crafting, Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I love to read them!